Sunday, May 20, 2012

Using Pinterest as a Gardening, Plant Tool

I've become officially hooked on Pinterest! Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard. It let's you organize and group your ideas in the form of various boards where you pin your favorite ideas and photographs. One of the things I use Pinterest for is organizing my gardening thoughts. I have a board on plants in my yard, plants I love and garden ideas. 


When your searching the web and find a plant you adore you can pin it to one of your boards. You can also browse other Pinterest members pins and repin their pins to your boards when you find something you like.

I have on board devoted to Bamboo uses.  I grow almost every tropical bamboo under the sun in my yard. There are many projects that I would eventually like to do with  my bamboo. Now I have a board with pictures of all those ideas grouped in one place. When the day finally arrives when I have some time to implement my ideas I can review my board on the subject. It's such a wonderful tool to be able to go back at a later date and have all of your ideas in one place.

I strongly suggest using this new tool to help you organize your gardening ideas!

Here are the links to my Pinterest acount to give you some ideas on boards and pins.

http://pinterest.com/SarasotaPlants/  


No comments:

Post a Comment